четвртак, 6. октобар 2011.

Gisele & Benjamin's Boston Park Playdate


Stepping out for some mother/son fun, Gisele Bundchen and Benjamin Brady were spotted at a park in Boston, MA earlier today (October 6).
The Brazilian supermodel and her little boy enjoyed themselves on the slide as Gisele snapped up pics while keepsaking the precious moment for her scrapbook.
In related news, legendary photographer Mario Testino recently told Grazia magazine that he “fought” for the supermodel when she first started modeling because he could see something in her.
"When I started, Bruce Weber was the big star photographer, so all the models were the ones he liked; sporty and outdoorsy," Testino told. "I couldn't find anyone, so I would go to the street looking for people who suited my aesthetic. When I met Gisele in New York, I liked her immediately. No one was using her. I fought for her."

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар