четвртак, 28. јул 2011.

Gisele Bündchen Shares Her Baby Photo

Gisele Bündchen Shares Her Baby Photo | Gisele Bundchen
Gisele Bündchen's first birthday with her twin sister Patricia
Talk about a pretty baby! 

Gisele Bündchen proves that she had the modeling gene even at age 1. 

This is a first look at a series of photos being released on the supermodel's Facebook fanpage for her 31st birthday on July 20. 

Bündchen, left, and her twin sister Patricia, posed for the shots on their first birthday. The image, dated July 20, 1981, is captioned in Portuguese: "It's been one year from the day we were born. Look at our picture and see how we've grown up." 

"I think family is the base to everything," Bündchen told PEOPLE. "I think that is one of the things I'm most grateful for. I have a lot to be grateful for but I think having a wonderful family is definitely number one." 

She became a mom, with husband Tom Brady, to son Benjamin in Dec. 2009.



This is something that happened a little bit earlier, but I wanted so share it with you :)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар